Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Misc.

Hi! It is currently 2am and I just got back from stuffing my face at waffle house with some friends and I decided that I wanted to blog, so here goes nothing.
Its the last week of summer and i'm surprisingly really ready for school, i'm ready to get high school over with and graduate early and start working. This summer was alright, I mainly just slept a lot and hung out with friends. I didn't go on many road trips or adventures like I wanted, but those things cost money and like, what is currency? I'm also really really thrilled that falls right around the corner, because that means fall fashion and leaves and halloween.♥ I'm going to write a fall fashion article for a zine thatll be coming out in the next month or so I think so thats cool too. Fall/Winter fashion is my favorite, and this season will be especially awesome because i've acquired about 6 different coats/jackets that i'm excited to flaunt. Okay, well i'll stop rambling about dumb things and save you guys from reading anymore of my awful writing. Here are some pictures of recent outfits, polyvore sets, and other thingies. Enjoy!


 (shirt- goodwill, belt- goodwill, shorts- etsy, shoes- ebay, purse- buffalo exchange, necklace- antique, butterfly clip- handmade)








(shirt- dolly python, heart pin- dolly python, skirt- gift, belt- goodwill, shoes- uo, purse- buffalo exchange, bone clip- etsy)


smile heavy

As If

As If by bodypartss








♡♡xoxo♡♡