Saturday, October 13, 2012

1234567, all good children go to heaven

Hi!
I've been so lazy and inconsistent with capturing my cute outfits lately, but ill get back in the groove of things eventually. It's saddening that I don't get to fully pull out all of my good jackets and coats and other goodies yet. Texas always takes forever to get cold, we never have a in-the-middle season, its either hot or cold, so it bums me out to not have a lot of fall each year! So while it's still warm outside, i figured i'd pull out these awesome black sequin shorts I got at buffalo exchange a while ago. They're one of my favorite things I own due to them being, well, sequin-y. I also put it together with these new sparkly boots my boyfriend got me from urban outfitters, i've been obsessing over them for months and I finally have them! Yay! I don't think a day has gone by where i haven't worn them sense I got them last week, they're surprisingly super comfortable, i'm looking forward to wearing them this winter. My bone hair clip & r.i.p. pin are dedicated to this wonderful halloween-y month.  Hope all of you have had a good October so far! xx



(shirt- c/o oasap, shorts- buffalo exchange, shoes- urban outfitters, r.i.p. pin- gabriela)