Wednesday, January 16, 2013

1/16/13

A collection of photos taken today of a cute outfit i put together. really enjoy this skirt from romwe! i adore that style of artwork. my bullshit pin is from my mom circa her rebellious days. i also got a garter belt and found some thigh highs that can actually fit me (a shorter person). hope everybody has had a good year so far!
xo













(Sweater- goodwill, Flower pin- handmade, Bullshit pin- mom, Skirt- romwe, Thigh highs- american apparel, Garter belt- ebay, Shoes- uo)

p.s its really freaking me out that when i write the date the year is 13 instead of 12.....

4 Comments:

Tessa said...

that skirt is so perfect <3_<3

themadmod.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

YOUR SKIRT ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOSH ! I WANT IT SO BADLY !
( You have the greatest style !)

Emily said...

Thats a pretty neato jumper! And I like how you're holding up those chunky socks with a garter belt :) Super cute outfit~

Adrienne said...

ilyily

Post a Comment