Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I Think It Is Beautiful That You Are 256 Colors Too

 So, I couldn't resist dying my hair green. I love grey but im just too colorful of a person to have it a long time. Plus- doesn't it look fucking awesome? It's my all time favorite color i've done (i've dyed my hair green 5 times now...) The weather was being pretty wonderful up until a few days ago when the temperature decided to drop like a zillion degrees. I still refused to put on pants, the skirt looked too cute with it. ~The things you do for fashion~ I guess. Oh, and I finally finished high school earlier this month!!! Yay! I can't wait for April. My best friend Cody is coming home for a few months and I get to see one of my all time favorite bands, Crystal Castles ♥◕‿◕ ♥. I'm hoping the weather will be nicer by then. Okay i'll stop rambling everybody have a great week and a good rest of march/april! 
xo





 (It was really cold ok)

(jacket- garage sale (for 15 dollars and its originally $250, SCORE), sweater- c/o oasap, necklace- a gift from the beautiful alyssa, skirt- f21, socks- online, shoes- uo)

10 Comments:

jothemermaid said...

AHHH I love this outfit, rad socks and super amazing skirt. Do you wear fake eyelashes?

sarah said...

Thanks love! Nope, i do not! i've always wanted to try it out but im too scared i'll get the glue in my eye or something hahah

Emily said...

You look awesome with green hair! This outfit is awesome too, I like your little icecream necklace super cute!

ALCOHOLS said...

oh so lucky for getting to see crystal castles! (actually i saw them in december but would totally go again) x

sarah said...

Thank you so much! ♥

sarah said...

AhHhhhHhhh im so excited!!!!!!!!!!

kundalini said...

I need sweater. On my body. Was it a set with the shorts? Can't say which I like better.

sarah said...

Yes! The shorts came with it :)

MALL-E said...

BMSR<3

alyssa pageot said...

ily bb!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment