Thursday, May 15, 2014

fruit rollups

Hey Guys! My hair is rainbow/fruit rollup color! I've wanted to do this for a long time, and have only tried it once before when I wasn't as experienced with hair so it didn't work out as great, but this time it came out really cool! I did it in honor of school being out/summer/my 18th birthday which is just 8 days away. I also got some AA disco shorts finally and I feel so complete and satisfied, they are going to be my go-to booty shorts this summer. I hope y'all like my hair and outfit! And for those who have been taking finals, WE MADE IT! 
xo

(shorts- american apparel, shirt- american apparel, tights- american apparel, shoes- dr martens, vest (without the accessories)- goodwill)

1 Comment:

Felicia said...

that denim vest is so amazing omg ✩

Post a Comment